Wednesday, May 1, 2013

don't call me lana del rey.

Guess what, ladies and gents?! My zine is complete! But before I get too riled up about it, I have yet to figure out how my scanner and Mac are going to coexist so I have yet to reveal it online! I will though, soon, I promise.

If you would like a physical copy though, feel free to email me your address and I will gladly send you one! My email is sammjcs@yahoo.com. I only have a limited amount left, so, yeah.

For now, here is a quick wittle outfit post.

Flower crown - Claire's (sorry bout it)
Blouse - Buffalo Exchange
Skirt - Goodwill
Tights - Retro Reload
Shoes - (Steve Madden!) Crossroads

I'm recovering from being really sick last week so please excuse my tired face. I always look tired. I was born tired maybe.  Not to brag about California weather... but... god the weather has been so fucking DIVINE lately. It was 75 degrees today, beautiful beautiful beautiful! I can't wait for the rest of the week. Ah, speaking of the rest of this week, my prom is this Friday! I can't believe it's finally come, it's all so overwhelming and exhilarating simultaneously. I've picked up my ~dream~ prom dress, here's a lil look at it before I get dolled up wearing it.

It's pretty simple at a glance, but I am more than satisfied with the pixie esque look of it. It's such a charming sea green/baby blue hue, all tulle from top to bottom, I'm in love. 

Okay, well that's all for now. More updates sooooon. Goodnight all.


6 comments:

  1. you're so dreamy <3___<3 i hope you're feeling better sweat pea! and your prom dress is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress was so beautiful Samm! NOW if I could just figure out the following thing~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog, grrrl you are awesome! sorry if I stalk all your posts now but I just can't get enough of your coolness wow <3

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is gorgeous love your blog btw xx

    ReplyDelete