Monday, July 9, 2012

stuff and more stuff.

my summer has been turning so dull and boring lately, i just don't know what to do with myself. here is an accurate list of how i've been occupying my time for the last week and a half:

  • eating fried chicken
  • watching it's always sunny  in philadelphia
  • talking to my dog
  • taking a shower when i have to
  • reading pippi longstocking
  • insanity
  • intentionally falling asleep on the couch in the middle of the afternoon.
anyways, i went shopping yesterday, because, well just because i feel the need to have new clothes when i leave? yeah. here are some of my most recent purchases.












if there's one thing i like about my town, it's the antique store i go to like every week called memory lanes. which is where i got that cool glittery skeleton and the date ball, hehe. it's my little secret place to be okay at and to love myself and my interests without anyone i really know. is it bad to call it mine? 

the first four pictures of clothes are from goodwill! the last few are from the rose bowl flea market in pasadena! i am so glad i finally purchased a high-waisted swimsuit<33 oh and those sunglasses are from etsy. they're a tad bit uncomfortable, but, it's okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment