Tuesday, September 11, 2012

vampires like to neck!

Today I learned that I can't seem to take a decent outfit picture of myself unless I'm making an incredibly dumb face with an incredibly weird stance.

black sweater - mom's.
shirt/dress - f21
bandeau - american apparel
skirt - goodwill

rosebowl flea market

rosebowl flea market

the internet.
Oddly enough as the year is starting to creep into fall, it's been getting hotter and hotter and I just can't wait for it to be October so I can taste the crispy cryptic air and wear beanies and cute scarves and fat funny sweaters. I need spooky vibes with friends and ghouls. I can't wait for Hallowe'en, although I still have no clue as to what I want to be.!

Also, I'm more frightened than excited for the next few months to come because of the fact that I'll be applying for REAL ADULT COLLEGES very, very, very soon! This is a scary thought and my anticipation has been drawn from more nervous roots than thrilled ones. We'll see how this changes in the next few months.

Anyways, it's almost fall but I don't care because pastels have been a current obsession for myself and many others and I will wear them even if the colors red, brown, and orange take over this season!

Ah, and those shoes! I love them, they are so dear to me. They will forever remain dear to me, they're my babies. I will cradle them to sleep each night and sing them a lullaby. I love these shoes, basically... I mean, they're clear, I can wear cute ass socks with them, how much more awesome can they get aside from the fact that they unfortunately steam up inside and make it seem like my feet are really sweaty? Even though they're not.

Well that's all, so long. Please help me come up with Hallowe'en costume ideas!!! (My hair will probably still be pink around this time)

9 comments:

  1. those are the most perfect shoes in the entire world!!! ahh you're the cutest

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's your official review on them boots? i wanna snag em but i need to know the real deets! on a less professional note: you're super hot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh i'm definitely fangirling so hard right now. so hard. no shame <3 you are my goddess.

      anyways, you should totally get these boots! i ordered my size but they seem to be a bit too big on me so if you are going to get them, try ordering half a size smaller. they're super comfy, they feel just like any old rainboots. the sucky part is that they smell REALLY bad for some reason, probably because of the material.. and people may think it's your feet.. and also they start to steam up inside and make it look like your feet are really sweaty but it isn't that obvious and it doesn't bother me too much. aside from that, these shoes are perfect and they are a worth while investment. if you were wondering, they're pretty sturdy too and they're not as heavy as i thought they'd be.

      and thank you <3 you're a total babe.

      Delete
  3. I just randomly clicked on your Facebook page (omgstalkeralert) and realized we have a mutual friend who I met at this writing camp and doesn't live anywhere near either of us and yeah that kinda freaked me out. Anyway CUTE BLOG. +heart+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probable met that person from CSSSA (and art camp) haha who was it? And thank you <3

      Delete
  4. you have fantastic hair, v lost boys. and the skirt is divine. i'm being a dead mermaid for halloween, and i'm SO EXCITED xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you <3 And that sounds amazing, I'd love to see a post on your outfit.

      Delete
  5. those SHOES :) lovely lovely

    ReplyDelete